The morning started out bright and early at 6:52am. Aden was wide awake and Dale once again sound asleep in my bed. *sigh* This needs to stop but I don't know what to do. I keep asking him why he does it. All I get is, "I was scared. . . I was lonely. . . couldn't sleep and you didn't wake up. . . I had a bad dream. . . etc." I keep telling him that he needs to sleep in his bed so that his brother won't be left alone. "Oh. . ." Is the constant reply.
Anyway, Dale was up before I got to the toddler to clean him up and give him his morning milk. After that we had breakfast. Then playtime while watching a movie and me checking out facebook and the bank account to budget out for the bills as well as some things we need such as diapers, dogs food and a new air pump for the fish tank. The old one just couldn't do it anymore and will find a new home elsewhere. It was kind of a lazy morning. Needed to get to the store but was waiting for something to show up in the mail. It hasn't come yet. I'm beginning to wonder if it has been stolen or lost some where in transit. I dunno? After the mail man came and went we had lunch and then headed to wally world.
The kids were extra good today. No fussing. No fighting. No whining. Just happy faces and listening ears. I just love it when they're like that at the store. Makes the task of being there go so much smoother. I think Aden was just quiet because he needed a nap but was to busy trying to keep an eye on his brother. He fell asleep in the car on the way home. We were home by 1:30 or so and I placed Aden in bed right out from the car. While Aden was sleeping. Dale enjoyed playing with his cars and trucks on the floor.
Aden woke at 4 pm. Started dinner a little late tonight at 5:30 instead of 4:30. Almost lost track of time because the kiddos weren't begging for food. They were plenty happy playing with each other out in the family room and their bedroom. This makes me happy that they get along most of the time. I try not to get in the middle of their play due to the fact that daddy is out working to support us and me being the stay at home parent. If I sit with them too long. They start to fight over me. Dale whines that Aden is touching him. Aden whines because Dale is trying to push him away. They're at peace when I'm not in the same room as them but when I stop to be with them. Peace time is over. It's almost like they came up with some secret agreement as to give mama heck and a headache if she chooses to sit on the couch. When she doesn't sit on the couch. Peace time will resume. I'm not sure why it is that way? Still trying to figure it out.
Anyway, after a yummy meal. They were in the bath for a few moments. Still really enjoying their time together. I think the bond between them is set in stone. Which is exactly what I wanted. It's nice. I pray that it will always be that way for the two of 'em. It was never that way for me growing up. Myself and my four brothers never really got along. They for the most part always fighting. And if they weren't fighting they were making fun of me. There was some moments here and there that things were ok between us. However they were not very nice to me unless mom or dad told them to be. For the longest time they just thought of me as a spoiled brat. I don't know if they still think that way any more or not. They don't talk to me. I was very much alone. . . lonely growing. I do have an older sister but I don't know who she is at all because she moved out of the house when I was about 3 years old. She is a stranger to me and I don't know what she thinks of me. She never calls. Never visits and I wonder if my niece who is about three years younger than I. Still thinks of me as her sister. Not her Aunt. She always wanted me to be her sister. Anyway, I don't have much of a family support system when it comes to my siblings. I wonder if they even care about me. It hurts. That's why I'm going to try my best to make sure that my children will not grow up the way I did. I want them to be happy and to have the support of each other because I know I won't be around forever.
Well enough about that. I'm just grateful for what I have and for having a husband how truly loves me and our boys enough to make the scarifies needed to better our future and to become financially independent. Make the scarifies now so that we won't have to later. I'm soo proud of him and everything that he has done for me and the kids.
I love you sweetheart and I know you will be great at anything you put your mind to. . . oxoxoxoxo. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment