Monday, September 24, 2012

Up Date From Sick Bay

Wow. . . Being sick really stinks. I guess it comes with being a mom that I actually got sick. . . REALLY sick this last week. Major sinus pains and headache. The kids with the same plus cough. Not fun.

So, nothing really happened this last week. Mainly stayed home and rested. Dale missed a day of school due to throwing up on the bus. We were well enough to go to church yesterday and that's about it.

My hubby on the other hand had a great week. He was with a new trainer for the week and everything went a whole lot smoother. His new trainer was very laid back and helped my hubby learn what the other trainer did not teach. The hubs was all over the southern states and drove over the Mississippi River. Very cool. He was back in Dallas, TX over the weekend. This morning he finished up all his upgrade tests with flying colors and now sittin' pretty in a bright, shinny new red truck. All his own to take care of and make some much needed dough for the family.

A super happy day. The kids and I are feeling better with the exception of an occasional cough here and there.

Anyway, Life is good for the moment so I'm gonna try to get to bed early tonight. Just given ya'll an update on what's been going on.

Love you Honey! Ya gone and made this Mama proud. oxoxoxoxoxo. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment