Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Emotional and Stressful Morning

Wow. . . What a morning. . . The day began with a loving phone call from my husband at about 5:30 this morning. This is also when I heard the baby on the monitor and discovered a 4 year old laying next to me in my bed. Had a quick I love you chat on the phone. Then off to the kitchen to fetch some milk for Aden and be up for the day. Not awake fully it that point but I was up.

Yesterday, we were left hanging by the doctor waiting for her to fax the note to the trucking company, clearing the hubby for discontinued use of the ADHD meds. Also found out from a second call that he needed the clearance from the doctor that did his last knee surgery three years ago. AND the company needed all this today by 2 pm AZ time or they would send my hubby home. Oy. . . The time just couldn't go by fast enough. My heart was racing, head pounding, shaking from my nerves every time I had to call and see if it was faxed yet. Then waiting on the other doctor to fax his stuff. I was just a real mess all morning long. Still did the mommy thing with feeding the kids. The baby's morning nap, lunch and getting Dale out to the bus. I also created a flier for my business partner's new book that I designed the book cover for. I'm currently working on an other one. But any who, no matter what life throws at a mom; we can catch it and throw it right back as well as getting things done. Yea! Once I thought the medical thing was done. The hubby called and said that he needed the receipt for the airline ticket to get the cost refunded to our business partner. That resulted in a couple of phone calls, a few texts and our partner driving down to a Kinko later.

Everything was in and to the satisfaction of the trucking company by 12:30pm AZ time, thank goodness. Meaning that my husband will not be back home for about 3 - 4 weeks. *sigh* I really do miss him. Even when he tries to be cute and lovey dovey, cuddling with me in the mornings in the attempt to get me up. EARLY which is not easy for me because I'm a total night owl. Plus I'm not really the nicest person to be around before 8 am. But I miss it, annoying as all get out. . .I miss it.

After seeing Dale off to school. Aden and I headed to the Walgreen, then the store, then back home again. I asked him if he was ready for his nap at 1:30. He looked very tried and so was I. He nodded yes, did the sign for milk and was placed in the crib.

I was soo tried and drained from everything emotional and stressful about the whole morning that I just did a couple of emails. Read some stuff from face book and then crashed out in bed for a much needed nap.

I woke up to the sounds of a singing and well rested baby on the monitor at 3:20pm. Got up, got him out of the crib and played for a little bit before walking out to the bus stop to wait for Dale. Got back in with Dale at 4:20. gave the kids a snack and had a crazy hyper 4 year old doing a video chat with his Daddy before Papa had to go to bed. Again Aden was supper happy to see his Daddy on the computer. After that fed the kids dinner, bathed, a little play time, Aden to bed at 7:30 and Dale crashed out on the couch again.

I'm soo grateful that everything is working out and Thanks to all that have prayed for my hubby, me and the boys. God bless you all and thank you very much.    

No comments:

Post a Comment