6 am. . . Why 6? Why not 7 or 8? Is that asking to much from them. Especially, after waking up at 12:30 am screaming and saying there scared. Plus Aden wanting his Daddy. Dale claimed he was scared and needed both dogs in their room. Aden, *sigh* screamed and cried for his Daddy. He wanted to look for him. I said no and left him to cry in his crib. It went on for about an hour and half. The noise was much to bare and Dale was up again but this time Aden was keeping him awake. I let him in my bed so he could go back to sleep. The baby eventually went to sleep. BUT they both were up at 6! *wah* What about me? Little to no sleep because of them and to top it off they don't sleep in. *uhg*
I dragged myself out of bed to clean up the baby and feed them breakfast. Not much went on this morning except Aden decided to take a late morning nap. After that we had lunch and then took a short trip to Walmart. On the way there we stopped at the UPS store for a new movie from Netflix awaiting us there. 5 minute cruise down the highway to Wally-world. Dale really wanted a new toy. He's been really good for me these past few days. So I figured why not? Of course before entering in the store. I lay down the ground rules about what I expect and what he has to do to earn this toy. Plus I told him that I only have 4 dollars to spend on a toy. Normally it's just a dollar but its Walmart and they have the "CARS," toys for the cheapest price. After getting some diapers, wipes, milk and bigger sandals for the baby. We toured the boy toy aisle.
I walked straight to where the CAR toys were but Dale didn't seem interested in them this time. I even pulled out three of the characters he did not have at home. . . Nope didn't want'em. He keep going around pointing and touching other more expensive ones. I had to keep reminding him that I didn't have enough money for those other toys. We can go back and look a the CAR toys again. "ok. . ." He said not very excited. On the few short steps there he spotted a, "Fire Truck!" It was a little match box cars brand yellow fire truck. He grabbed it off the shelf, "Can I have this one please!" I looked at the price and it was a whole 67 cents. "Sure! You can have that one." "Yeah!" he said with a big smile on his face. A smile on mine for him picking the cheapest toy he could find AND being totally happy with it.
After that we headed to the Papa Murphey's take and bake pizza place down the street. I got a yummy Herb chicken DeLite (medium) and the boys a kids build ya own personal pizza. Dale loves when I get one of these. He can put it together all himself just like a big boy.
Our outing wasn't long. Everything went super smooth. Couldn't have asked for anything better. The rest of afternoon was slow. I've been working slowly on cleaning up my home. I mean REALLY cleaning it. Like clearing out stuff and vacuuming under, behind and for some stuff on top of kinda cleaning. Taking bags of garbage to the dumpster out in the alley. Which something gross and strange is going on out there. I had thrown three bags of trash out there the day before yesterday. One from the bathroom. One from the pantry stuff I cleared out and one from the normal kitchen stuffed full of dirty diapers. This morning when I went out back to check the mail. The dumpster lid was wide open. Went to close it and make sure there wasn't any critters stuck in it. I noticed one of the three bags was gone and the other two torn open. *PeeEwhh* I think we have a local dumpster diver. It's not the first time I've noticed a bag or two missing in there the day after I throw it out. Yes call me strange. I pay attention to that kind of thing. But yuck. I'm guessing this person was look for medicine stuff because the bag missing was from the bathroom. This concerns me that they were looking for personal info or old meds still in the bottle. Which I never leave stuff in the bottles. Pills I crush and throw in with the dog waste I clean up from the back yard. Most liquid stuff same thing. I hope that whoever took that doesn't get sick from the two years past expiration on the milk of magnisa(sp?) stuff I didn't bother to throw out with the dog mess. Wow. . .gross. . .
Anyway, Aden went down for a nap at 3pm and was up at 4:30. Dale was super excited to make his own dinner tonight. With a little help from Mama. Putting the sauce on the dough. Then the cheese. Followed by the pepperoni and more cheese. Baked and ate. Yum! Bathed the kids, played, enjoyed a lovely green smoothie, Video chatted with Papa followed by Aden in bed at 7:30 and Dale falling asleep on my lap by 8.
All an all not a bad day.
No comments:
Post a Comment