Well I didn't really post anything yesterday because my darling husband lucked out on a local load and was done driving for the day. So, I went and picked him up and brought him home to spend the night. The day yesterday was fairly normal in terms of following the routine. Up at 6, breakfast, play, nap, school, store, chilled, Dale home and then off to get daddy for dinner. It was nice.
This morning started off bright and early at 5 am. We didn't crawl out of bed until after 6. Got the hubs loaded up with clean clothes and food. After that filled up the car with gas, breakfast at McDonald's and then to the truck so that Papa can get back to work.
Had our hugs and kisses good bye to daddy and headed home. On the way the kids and I hit the banks to get money to put in a cashier's check to pay rent on the 3rd. Dale kept telling me that he missed his daddy and was feeling sad. I told him papa will only be gone for a little while and asked if there was something I could do to help cheer him up? "Hmm. . . I like. . . chocolate milk!" Yep, he is one easy to please kid. For now. I said ok. Went to the store for a bottle of chocolate milk as well as some toilet paper and a couple of other things that I didn't get yesterday. Was waiting for money.
Anyway, the kids and I got home bout 9 am. The boys played for a while. Had lunch and Aden was more than ready for a nap at 11:30. I tried to take a nap also but Dale wouldn't have it. He wanted me to sit on the couch with him and watch Curious George for the umpt teen time. So I rested on my bed while Dale whined at me. I was just too tired to argue. Aden woke at bout 1:30 and when I was tending to the baby, getting something for Aden to eat. I found Dale pasted out on the couch at 2 pm. *sigh* Why? why? . . .why not at the same time? Why not today? *ugh* :( No nap today for this mama. Oh well, He slept until 4. During that time I sat and hung out with the toddler.
We had dinner at 5, bathed, and played wildly because they were both well rested at that point. All I was trying to do is stay awake. It's been a very long roller coaster of a week and this mommy needs some serious sleep in time. At least once this week. Please. . . once. And I didn't realizes that its a holiday weekend this weekend. Oy. . . no school for Dale come Monday. I have no idea what to do?
Anyway, when they were done playing like little animals. Dale asked for a yummy smoothie. Then we watched a movie, Aden to bed at 7:30 and Dale to at 8:30 along with me too. Maybe I'll actually get some sleep tonight?
I love you my darling and It was nice having you home even for just one night.
No comments:
Post a Comment