Well it's been a full week since I started this blog and my hubby being away from home. This is the longest we have ever been apart from each other in almost 8 years. Tough, it's tough. . . I miss him and the boys miss him too. Dale keeps asking if Daddy is coming home every night. Aden gets all excited when the dogs start barking at whoever is walking by the front window. He runs up to it saying, "Daddy!... daadyy....da... daddy!" Presses his head against the window looking. Then when he realizes daddy's not there. He goes back to what he has been doing. When my hubby talks to Aden on the phone he gets just as excited but also tries to look for daddy on the other side of the phone. Its cute to watch.
Anyway, Dale again tried to climb in to my bed coughing repeatedly at a little after midnight. *uhg* I wasn't gonna put myself through that again. So, I got up told him that he needed to stay in his room because he was leaving his little brother all alone without him. "Oh," he says. Then I gave him some medicine and walked Dale back to bed. I think I got a little more sleep last night but I'm not really sure. The baby woke at 4:25 am and was hungry. I gave him some milk and he went back to sleep. Thank goodness. Surprisingly, it was after 6:30 when Aden got up. I was feeding the baby when Dale got up not to long after. He told me that he was feeling a little better and wanted to go to school. This is ok with me as long as the coughing had stopped. For which it finally did this morning. Aden on the other hand was now taking his turn at the illness Dale had been inflicted with. My poor baby had this really thick snot running from both nostrils just about all day. As gross as that is I was kinda glad that it was coming out his nose instead of running down his throat. Still he started to sneeze and cough later in the day. He did go down for a morning nap and was up in time for lunch. Then Dale ready for school. Got him on the bus. After that loaded Aden and myself in the car. Went to the UPS store to check the mail. Than hit the Target down the street from home and was home by 1:15pm. We had a nice snack. Relaxed and played a little. Then put Aden down for his second nap. I chilled on the cough for a bit before doing some dishes and picking up some toys. Aden woke up in time to go with me and wait for Dale. Got back in out of the heat bout 4:20pm. Relaxed again because I'm feelin' whatever it is that the boys have and of course, mama is always the last one to get sick when the kids are sick. There is no way of getting around it or to avoid it. They cough, sneeze, spit, touch and wipe those nasty little germs all over the place. The only thing you can do is pray that you don't get as bad as the child that got ill first.
The rest of the evening went as normal except Papa was to tried after a long day to do the video chat. It's ok. He bout set the truck on fire from the brakes learning how to drive the thing over the mountains threw CO into Utah. It took a lot out of him. So the kids said there good nights to daddy over the phone. Aden was to bed at 7:30 and Dale at 8:30.
Side note: I have enter a 60 day weight loss challenge that a cousin of mine has started. She needed some extra motivation to lose her last ten pounds to her goal weight. What she came up with was $10 for 10 lbs. Each person that enters will give $10 to a collective pot and the person with the highest percentage weight loss at the end of 60 days will win the cash. ex: 10 people put in $10 each = $100 bucks to the winner. The challenge started today however people can still join in until the end of the week Sunday Aug. 26th. So, to whom ever that wishes to join just email : Heidi Joncas Address: 60days10dollars@gmail.com to receive the information and rules. http://60days10dollars.blogspot.com/
My starting weight for this challenge is 176 lbs. I'm 5'6" and a size 14. This is going to be fun as well as interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment