Friday, August 10, 2012

New Beginning

This is a family blog for my husband who is starting off a new adventure in Professional Truck Driving. He will be gone away from home for long periods of time and will not be here to enjoy the day to day things that goes on here at home with our 2 young boys, Dale and Aden. Our two dogs, a bird, a snake and some fish.

I will be writing about our boys mainly in this blog. I'm not a professional writer and will not try to pretend to be one. I'm a stay at home mom with a part-time career on the side. I may get into more details about that later as it pertains to the life and everyday things here at home. The contents that may arise in my writings may or may not be offensive to others. Please do not judge my parenting skills and I won't judge yours. If you are looking for personal information or names of persons, places and things. You won't find that here.

This is purely for the enjoyment of my husband and I don't mind sharing my tales with others as well. Who knows I may write something that will help someone or can get some good feed back on issues I might need help on in the future.

So... Welcome to the Daily News of the McKinstry Family... Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment